Dieses Jobangebot ist in Bearbeitung.
Schau auch nach ähnlichen Stellenangeboten und finde deinen Traumjob im Ausland
Housekeeping Worker on Dutch Wadden island Vlieland
Stelle: Housekeeping worker
Ort: Oost-vlieland, Niederlande
Zeitraum: Mindestens 8 Wochen in der Zeit vom 01 Jan 2019 bis 31 Dez 2019.
Mindestalter: 16 Jahre
Brutto Monatseinkommen: €700 - €1500
COVID-19 Update - Du kannst dich weiterhin bewerben!
Wir von Grenzenlosarbeiten sind uns bewusst, dass du möglicherweise Fragen in Bezug auf COVID-19 und das Arbeiten im Ausland hast. Du kannst dich weiterhin auf unsere Jobangebote bewerben! Wir werden dann gemeinsam mit dir nach einem möglichen Starttermin schauen. Für weitere Informationen kannst du auch unseren COVID-19 Blog lesen.
Do you want to work as a housekeeping worker in a beach hotel on The beautiful Dutch Wadden Island Vlieland? We are looking for an employee who wants to work and live on Vlieland for a while and wants to contribute to a pleasant stay for hotel guests of the hotel.
Nothing is better than a clean room, especially if you stay the night in a hotel right? You contribute to an ultimate stay for the guests of the hotel. Do you get pleasure from cleaning (hotel) rooms and do you have an eye for detail? Then this function might be something for you!
What is your function?
As a housekeeping worker, you ensure that all hotel guests can spend the night in a clean room. You ensure that the floor is clean, the bathroom and of course, the toilets shine. In addition, you change the beds and ensure that the room ultimately looks great. It sometimes happens that you also have to clean the restaurant and do the dishes in the restaurant of the hotel.
- Vacuuming, cleaning, dusting, mopping, sanitary cleaning and sweeping the terrace
- Change the bedding
- Clearing up and turning on the dishwasher
- Check the lack of inventory
Via My Working Holiday, you can work carefree at the hotel. We will arrange the following;
- A workplace in a cozy beach hotel on Vlieland!
- Full-time employment (38 hours a week) for a minimum of 8 weeks, also in winter!
- A place to sleep in the staff house with shared or own (paid) bedroom
- During working days you can eat in the restaurant for €1,50 per meal
- The costs for the boat trip are fully reimbursed.
- Salary payment is on time and correct according to the catering sector collective labor agreement function scale 1 (Depending on your age between (€ 7.10 and € 10.15 per hour) You can enter your hours online and get paid weekly
- You receive 8,333% vacation pay on your gross salary and you accrue vacation days
- Tips are distributed among staff and paid out every month
- Working in an international team
What we expect from you;
- You are permitted to work in The Netherlands
- You are customer friendly
- You have an eye for detail
- You have experience in cleaning
- You are available for a minimum of 8 weeks
- You are willing to work 38 hours per week (also in winter)
- You are willing to stay at the island en leave the island when your job is done. (when you are planning to stay for more than 3 months you will always have some free time to go back to the mainland for a few days.)
- You speak the basics of Dutch or German and fluent English
- You are enthusiastic and want to have an #workingholiday in The Netherlands
What do your colleagues think of the work at Hotel Paal 8?
"The nice thing about the hotel for me is: every day the view you have from a room when you are cleaning. The view on land or seaside is not the same every day and I can enjoy it. Every day my team and I make sure that the room is 'spic and span' for the guests. We do this together as a team and that makes it so much fun! "
Are you interested in the position of housekeeping worker? Leave your details and we will contact you to discuss the options with you.
Who is My Working Holiday? My Working Holiday is a mediation agency and platform for job seekers who are interested in working in the hospitality & tourism industry at holiday destinations in the Netherlands and abroad. We arrange your workplace, place to sleep, travel, and payroll. Get out of your comfort zone and work with us carefree in a hotel, restaurant, beach pavilion or surf school this year!
Erfahre mehr über dieses Jobangebot
Mindestens 8 Wochen in der Zeit vom 1. Januar 2019 bis 31. Dezember 2019.
Status der Stelle:
etwa 2 Monaten her